Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome... Historical Information May Be Enclosed!

Greetings fellow nosy Nellies! I've been dodging well wishers for months about starting a new blog, and now I've gone and done it. After much fence sitting I decided to stop hoarding my trove of historical facts and stories. The whole point of the Internet is to share golden nuggets when you find them and I find that I'm building a decent collection.

My first installment will be the tale of the White Flame Light Company. Apparently it dates to the 1800s and ended by the 1900s. Or it is a newer corporation that is still in business today, depending on who you believe. After at least an hour of pointless digging whereby I find too many dead ends to count and finally solve the mystery. Mostly.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment